KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER – It is often the last and weakest part of model development and forecasts. It is usually done with little time and budget, and usually becomes a patchwork of references to outdated documents. Ms. Harper writes clear, concise, and tested documentation with illustrations.
Ms. Harper had developed training materials, implemented training programs, and taught clients as a part of larger forecasting and development projects.
- NCDOT Statewide Model – documentation editing
- Applications of GIS Technologies in Transportation Course Materials Development, National Highway Institute.
- Linear Referencing Systems in GIS CD, Bureau of Transportation Statistics.
- 2025 Transportation Plan Update, Raleigh, NC.
- Piedmont Triad Regional Model Development, Greensboro, NC.
- Purple Line, Maryland Transit Administration.
- I-40 HOV/CMS Study, North Carolina Department of Transportation
- Triangle Regional Model (TRM) — Capital Area Metropolitan Planning and TRM Service Bureau.